Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Oh gott there's like only 2 weeks before school starts! How horrible. I am so not looking forward to the stress and mad scrambles and all that...
My mom keeps borrowing Marketing Communication books and makes me read them. I pretend to read them. It looks a bit like socpsych, with all the terms and concepts and stuff.
I am also annoyed with the music player on my blog. It just doesn't load probably and all you get are 30 second clips of the songs. I am going to go fix it later. If it is fixable.
I think it may be a good thing that we are moving - except for the public transport part because c'est vraiment terriblement - because just the other night I wandered into the kitchen and to my horror a HUGE FAT COCKROACH appeared. Like magic! Well I suppose there are nooks and crannies in the kitchen I haven't really explored, nor do I wish to now. But back to the disgusting creature. I am not exxagerating. I've never seen such a fat one before. Its wings started rustling and flickering like it was gonna start flying soon. I ran out before it could make an air-dive at me. Luckily my dad was at home and he killed it with a rolled-up newspaper.
My dad's family are excellent cockroach-killers, I think. I've been to their house hidden away in some obscure corner in Malaysia and there are snakes, lizards (not just your normal house-lizards, btw), snails, and disgusting things of all types. They have a dog too, but not like my dear sissy golden retriever who hides if there's a thunderstorm or a tantrum storm. He was all raring to go at our throats when he saw us, which is why he is kept in a cage. My halfsister living somewhere in the outskirts of Amsterdam appears to have inherited that killer trait too. Her Dutch boyfriend has a fit whenever he sees insects of any type but my sister is all cool as a cat. Whup! and it's gone.
i thought the world of you
2:11 PM